Weylandts Home Outfitters is known for its stunning showrooms throughout South Africa with its choice of furniture and homeware products sourced from around the world. Strong Company growth in the past year means that resourcing is critical and we are currently looking for a new addition to our expanding Talent management team.
Our position exists to successfully identify and attract talent to elevate and grow the business to perform at its optimum. Creating a positive candidate experience to improve employer branding and building strong talent pipelines are key.
Scope: Head office & Sales showrooms nationally
- Delivery of the entire recruitment process (including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection and placement of successful candidates),
- Perform searches for qualified candidates, using a variety of sources i.e. networking, social media (Linked in/ Facebook etc), recruiting firms, internet/websites, employee referrals, head hunting.
- Actively network and generate talent pool and pipeline of talent
- Building & maintaining our candidate database / ATS
- Utilise technology to streamline & enhance the talent acquisition process e.g. video interviewing
- Involvement in defining and shaping the recruitment strategy
- Provide professional recruitment support and advice to line managers on recruitment and selection best practice
- Ensuring the delivery of a superior, consistent candidate experience
- Continuously analyse trends related to sourcing, recruitment methods and industry practice
- Establishing relationships both internally and externally (E.g. Interior Design Colleges, Employment Agencies) to ensure effective communication, networking and benchmarking opportunities,
You should have:
- A relevant degree/diploma & good understanding of legal recruitment requirements
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within recruitment/ head-hunter environment
- Experience of recruiting in luxury brand/ retail advantageous
- Excellent communication, relationship building & networking skills
- Good understanding/alignment to Weylandts brand
- Good MS office/ HR systems experience
You may be working in an agency at the moment but longing for a stable income with a brand thats going places!
If you are interested pls contact Liz Wolfe (firstname.lastname@example.org)